New Testament Challenge-begins October 1st
- This fall we will take eight weeks to read our way through the New Testament with sermons and videos to support our reading. .
- In addition to daily readings, video, and weekly sermons, we will offer 15 circles for people to discuss what they’ve read that week.
- Get a head-start by checking out the Community Bible Experience
- Check out the Community Bible Experience on YouTube!
- Email Pastor Remy (pastor(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)cedarbrookchurch.net) to learn more.
Monthly Prayer Time: NEW TIME 10 am, first Sunday of the month
Starting October 1st, our monthly prayer time will meet in the community room in between first and second service. Join us! We will continue meeting on the FIRST Sunday of each month at this new time. Our next meeting will be Sunday December 3rd.
Thanksgiving Soup Supper and More! Wednesday, November 22, 5:30-7:30 pm. Join us for our annual soup supper! We are excited to announce that this year will feature even MORE fun and free activities. ALL are welcome. The night’s activities include:
- soup and grilled cheeses prepared by Pastor Remy
- cookie decorating
- photo booth
Please email Michelle (connect(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)cedarbrookchurch.org) if you are interested in bringing a soup to share or to learn more about this fun family night.
CB Family Xperience (CBFX), Saturday December 2, (3:00-4:30 pm)
**CBFX experiences are fun, family-friendly days of activity and family enriching experiences planned by our amazing CBKids! ministry staff. We are excited to host this Christmas themed day for you and your family.**
Come create Christmas memories! At Keepsake Christmas, families create their very own keepsake nativity scenes and watch as the nativity comes to life on stage. Come capture memories from the first Christmas and celebrate the best keepsake of all…JESUS!
Email our children’s ministry director Kris Ann for more info. (krisann@cedarbrookchurch.
Ladies’ Christmas Tea, Thursday December 7th (6:30-8:30 pm)
Come and relax among other women with a warm drink, fun activities, and learn about upcoming circle opportunities that will be starting at Cedarbrook in the coming year. There will be tea, a hot cocoa bar, goodies and a fun craft project.
Mark your calendar and plan on attending this fun event. Please feel free to invite a friend or family member to come with you.
Saturday, December 9; two shows at 4pm and 7 pm
You won’t want to miss this night of holiday cheer-filled with HOPE! Bring friends and family for a night of amazing Christmas music.
2018 Discover Cedarbrook/Discover Membership Dates (stay tuned for more details to come!)
- January 28, 2018-Discover Cedarbrook
- February 25, 2018-Discover Cedarbrook
- March 25, 2018-Discover Membership