Sermon Series – Circles
These circles gather around to discuss the current sermon, using the Going Deeper Questions found on the back of the Sermon Notes each Sunday. If you missed it, you can always listen online HERE and get the discussion questions at this LINK.
- What would happen if we actually read the Bible? Not a verse here or there,
but the whole New Testament?
- What if, instead of going it alone, we could have a real conversation about the
Bible—one anyone can join, no matter where they are in their faith journey?
- The New Testament Challenge is about reading the Bible as it was meant to be
read—whole books, in community. Discover the complete story; let’s read big, read real, and read together.
This New Testament Challenge will use the New International Version (NIV) of the New Testament in a format especially designed for reading. The publisher has stripped away centuries of artificial formatting, leaving behind nothing but pure Bible text in a presentation that’s easier to read and understand. They’ve formatted each book so you can see the natural section breaks put there by the authors and rearranged the books for easier understanding—for example, putting Paul’s letters in a more chronological order (instead of longest to shortest), so you can follow along more easily.
There are 3 ways to tackle this challenge and read through the New Testament:
- Receive a free copy of The Books of the Bible – New Testament (NIV) and read, following the reading schedule.
- Download a free epub version HERE and read, following the reading schedule.
- Download free audio files HERE to listen offline, according to the schedule, OR
- If you receive the Daily Emails from remy(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)cedarbrookchurch.net, you will get the daily audio file embedded in these emails and can listen to listen to the day’s “reading” online.
Only a few circles remain open – these are groups that continually allow new members. To join one of these circles, log into inFellowship, search for “Sermon Series” under Categories, select the circle you want, then sign up. The leader will contact you with specific directions if needed.
Cedar Falls – Tuesdays, starting 10/3, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Shonts’ home, Leaders: Darren & Sarah ShontsCLOSED, FULL Cedarbrook (Women) For Women Only – Tuesdays, starting 9/26, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM, Community Room, Leader: Julie Eckert & Diane Colson.CLOSED, FULL Cedarbrook PM (Sun) – Sundays, starting 10/1, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM, Community Room, Leader: Ken JorandbyCLOSED, FULL Cedarbrook PM (TH) – Thursdays, starting 9/28, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Community Room, Leaders: Ben & Monica EricksonCLOSED, FULL E. Menomonie – Mondays, starting 10/2, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Walkers’ home, Leaders: Jim & Patti WalkerCLOSED, FULL Glenwood City – Thursdays, starting 9/28, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Chuck Draxler’s home, Leaders: Chuck Draxler & Lara GarnerCLOSED, FULL
- Iron Men 27:17 For Men Only – Saturdays, starting 9/330, 7:00 AM- 9:00 AM at Denny’s Restaurant – Leaders: Jim Welch, Phil Tonn, & Darren Shonts
N. Menomonie AM – Saturdays, starting 9/23, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM, Diederichs’ home, Leaders: Remy & Lisa DiederichCLOSED, FULL N. Menomonie (Women) For Women Only – Wednesdays, starting 9/20, 6:45 PM – 8:00 PM, Diederichs’ home, Leader: Lisa DiederichCLOSED, FULL
- Plum City – Wednesdays, starting 9/27, 7:00 PM- 9:00 PM, Burgs’ home – Leaders: Dick & Dar Traynor.
S. Menomonie (Sun) – Sundays, starting 10/1, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Parkers’ home, Leaders: Justin & Jen ParkerCLOSED, FULL S. Menomonie (6:30) – Tuesdays, starting 9/26, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Diane Colson’s home – Leader: Diane ColsonCLOSED, FULL S. Menomonie (7:00) – Tuesdays, starting 9/26, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Jorandbys’ home, Leaders: Ken & Ann JorandbyCLOSED, FULL Wheeler – Tuesdays, starting 9/26, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Pembers’ home, Leaders: Tony & Kelly PemberCANCELLED