Going Deeper: Use the following questions for personal reflection or to discuss with family, friends, and/or small group.
- What have you liked and/or learned from this series?
- Has it made the idea of sharing your faith easier? Why or why not?
- What’s the difference between these two sentences: Live your life and share your faith. Live your faith and share your life?
- Do you have a story to tell about how God is personal to you? Share a brief version of it with someone in your small group or family.
- Read Luke 8:26-39. What was the man’s story that he told others?
- Have you ever observed someone sharing their faith in a way that made you feel uncomfortable? Why was that?
- Remy shared six tips for sharing your faith. Which one stood out the most to you as being potentially helpful? Why?
- Have you been asking God whom you should bless? Continue to ask God to show you. If you know who it is, start to ask God how you can share your life with them so you can one day share your story.