The 1/2 mile prayer trail is designed to be a place of quiet reflection and solitude and is open to the entire community. As you enter may you experience the presence of God. Meander the ½ mile trail and enjoy the quiet beauty of the world God created. Take slow, calming breaths as you meditate on God. Allow Him to refresh you. Take time at each of the stations to focus on God, listen for His voice and lift up your concerns to Him.
A guide with information is available at the trail entrance on the east side of the parking lot by the wooden arch; you can also download one of our three guides below.
Family Prayer Trail Guide (download) Family Prayer Trail Guide (webpage)
Patriotic Prayer Trail Guide (download) Patriotic Prayer Trail Guide (webpage)
General Prayer Trail Guide (download) General Prayer Trail Guide (webpage)
- Maintaining the quiet, respectful atmosphere for prayer
- Refraining from use of bikes, motorcycles, 4-wheelers, etc.
- Turning off cell phones
- Keeping conversations low to avoid disturbing others
- Supervising your children
- Carrying out and disposing of trash
- Staying on the designated trail
Please, no dogs allowed on the trail.